Here is another way to rate an instructor. This document is handed to all guests that sign up for a ski/ride booking at Monarch Mountain. It asks the guests to rate their satisfaction with our school and their instructor on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 meaning strongly agree)to statements.
Here are the statements:
- My instructor’s appearance was professional.
- My instructor was friendly and met me with a smile.
- My instructor was interested in my motivation for taking a lesson.
- My instructor considered my motivation when building a lesson plan.
- My instructor was conscious of the ways in which I learn and process information.
- My instructor accurately assessed my movement patterns.
- My instructor recognized the strengths in my riding.
- My instructor provided me with ample practice time after introducing new material.
- My instructor summarized the lesson and presented me with something to work on.
- My instructor was concerned about my awareness of safety.
- My instructor introduced or reviewed the skier’s responsibility code.
- My instructor met my expectations.
- I would recommend my instructor to friends and family.
- The Ski and Ride School sales staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
- The Ski and Ride School supervisory staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
- [Comments section is provided.]
If you’ve read my previous post you’ll see some correlation to PSIA’s candidate score card, especially in the areas of identification and facilitation of motivation, learning styles, movement needs, and safety.